There are different ways that one’s physical appearance can be an indicator of their overall health. When a person maintains a healthy lifestyle, they are more likely to feel better and look younger. Developments in medicine have shown links between ear crease and heart complications.
An earlobe crease can be described as wrinkles in the form of lines that appear on a person’s earlobes. This can occur in either one or both ears. In the event that one finds a crease on one ear, they are at a 33% higher risk of developing heart disease. Both earlobes being creased could mean the risks of developing a heart condition lie at about 77%.
Other signs of heart disease
When a person is at risk of developing a heart condition, it is important for them to look out for effects or symptoms of the disease. One of the ways that people are commonly affected is blood pressure, which is likely to be too high or too low. The arteries and veins that transport blood to and from the heart should remain clear. In the event that a block occurs, a person can suffer from a heart attack. When the brain does not get enough blood as a result of a blocked artery, a stroke may occur.
Many other organs can be affected as a result of heart disease. For example, cardiac failure may cause water to be deposited into the lungs.
How to keep heart disease at bay
In order to make sure that they do not develop a heart condition, they must know how to be healthy. There are some easy steps that can be incorporated into one’s lifestyle in order to achieve this.
- One of them is changing the way that one eats. If one aims to eat over five portions of fruit and five of vegetables each day, they are likely to get more nutrients that are vital for the body.
- In addition, there are some products such as salmon that can help to boost the quantities of omega-3 fatty acids in the body; which offer protection from heart disease.
- Eliminating foods that have high quantities of saturated fats from one’s diet can also work wonders.
- Weight is a factor that can lead to ear crease heart disease, Especially when people age.
- Other than creases in the earlobe, another sign of the dangers related to excessive weight is cholesterol that is deposited around one’s eyes.
- One can have the circumference of their waist measured to determine whether they are overweight.
- Regular exercise not only keeps one looking slim, it greatly lowers a person’s risk of developing heart disease.
This can be incorporated into one’s daily schedule in ways such as using the stairs and walking instead of driving. Doctors can only carry out a few procedures to help people cope with their heart conditions. They may also recommend that their patients adopt a healthier lifestyle in order to minimize the effects of heart-related issues. For this reason, it is much better for people to prevent themselves from developing heart problems and many other health-related issues.