Food has evolved ever since humans stopped to wander the jungles and built homes to live. The trend to eating food has changed in this way “Prehistoric humans ate what they got modern day humans create foods that taste good for our tongues”.
Humans have lost the touch to cook food at home and are always after instant foods. The result of such changeovers is the bounty of diseases we all carry on us. The major drawback obtain from such foods are the increase in body fat and yes, the belly fat subsequently.
Here you will learn how to lose belly fat without putting lot of efforts. Below are eight delicious foods that will help you fight belly fat.
- Greens: Greens in any form help you to reduce the fat intake to the body. Moreover, greens provide more volume for the stomach making you feel full. Salads are ideal dishes to be taken before food. They carry a vitamin rich diet and provide good fiber content. Other greens such as Spinach, Broccoli, Lettuce, etc. can be included in the daily diet.
- Oats: Oats are fiber rich foods that suit everyone. People suffering from diabetes can opt for Oats as the main food in their diet. The slow digestion rate of oats tends to make one feel full for long hours. The added advantage in oats is that it increases the blood sugar level only to a very mild extent.
- Yoghurt: Try going in for fat free yoghurts. Numerous research articles point to the rapid reduction in belly fat with the intake of yoghurts. Numerous diet regimes based on yoghurts are available in plenty. The usage of yoghurts in every meal one has tended to have an immediate benefit.
- Nuts: Nuts are a good source for protein. Having nuts in their original form helps to gain necessary proteins for the body and make you feel full. Nuts do provide god amount of energy to the body.
- Low Fatty Oils: Oils have become a common commodity in everyday food. Using low fat oil such as olive oil can help one to reduce the fat intake. Mono saturated oils possess a good quality of controlling the cholesterol level in the body which is directly linked to the body fat.
- Eggs: An Egg a day is provides a good amount of protein to the body. Having eggs for a meal tends to help one from adding more fat to the body. The vitamin B12 in the eggs helps one to metabolize the fat content in the body.
- Green Tea: Green tea is the best antioxidant known. Green tea helps the body to metabolize itself to maintain the body fat. Apart from the fat control fact, Green Tea provides one with great nourishment and makes one feel very fresh.
- Fruits: Every fruit is unique in its way. Having a fruit for every meal provides good nourishment to the stomach. Fruits are in no way connected to fat and hence can be had as the best alternative to all other types of food.